Sunday, September 7, 2014

BOUYANCY



Do do do do do do ... ... ...

I've hoped for hopefulness.  I've searched for confidence.
Eagerly waited for a type of resilience.
Now that it's finally here, or rather as it seems,
I'm feeling self assured that Love is permanent.

I've no timidity or lack of sanguinity.
I'll take my zeal to rest upon my cheerfulness.
You lift my spirit high.  You are the reason why
to live a life for Christ is to die and gain.

And for sorrow I'll just exercise patience
And for grace, I am well pleased.
And foreign policy that comes from Heaven,
Until forever ends I'll praise Your name!

Do do do do do do ... ..... ....

You planned a life for me, one that is burden free
From pain and guilt, I know, so I'll toast to buoyancy.
I'm sure of promises many times You have addressed
that my life is salient.  So I exalt Your name on high!  I exalt Your name!

Unto the Divine there is no equal!
Unto the Holy, I honor Them.
Unto Your Kingdom be glory and honor!
And because of Your acts of Love I am complete!

I have significance. I have the competence
To know me like You do.  Do You approve me? Yes You do.
Your love's ubiquitous and my mind is open wide
To trust in You my God & trust Your Trinity!!

So if by freedom, then nothings dictated.
If by chance, still, my life is Yours.
If by planning, to satisfy nature,
Then my purpose, is just to BE!!!!
JUST TO BE!!!! JUST TO BE!!!!!

and that's alright,
that's ok,
that's just fine,
that's so spectacular,
that's incredible,
that's so amazing,
that's, that's,
THAT'S JUST WONDERFUL!!!!

Do do do do do do .... ..... ...... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment