Saturday, August 10, 2013

unrejected


I wanna know that Your love will over whelm me and Your grace is a home to welcome me and not imprison me.
I wanna see You running to me because You’ve missed me.  You’ve set a place at Your table.  You’re still smiling!  But I am crying.
I wanna hear that Your forgiveness cost me nothing.  You’ve paid my way in.  Shouts of, “We’ve missed you, it’s been so long”.  I’ve missed You All.
I wanna feel I’m no more empty filled with acceptance.  Enourmous 4’s to hold on tight.  You hold my hands then show me Yours.
I wanna be who You say I am: Fearfully made and Wonderfully too.  You are the Potter.  I am the clay.  A broken vessel.
You take my guilt (I am set free: a new creation).  You take my trash, ‘tis no more mine.  Am I worthy to be Yours?  I am.
I am unrejected!  I am unrejected!  I am unrejected!  I am unrejected!


No comments:

Post a Comment